// My most well-known fiction: Paraselenic // Pairing: Harry Potter x Tom Riddle (Voldemort) //
All About Katie That You Probably Don’t Give a Damn to Know!
Name: Katie is responded too, as is Fantasy and Empy.
B-day: September 18th, 1984
Locale: Ocean Shores, WA - formerly Hesperia, CA
Anime: It's all about Saiyuki. XD Other current faves are Ouran High School Host Club, Death Note, and Naruto. Other well loved fandoms and series include Kyou Kara Maou, Fruits Basket, Junjou Romantica, Nabari no Ou, Bleach, DNAngel, Get Backers, FullMetal Alchemist, D.Gray-Man, Sukisyo, Gravitation, Digimon, InuYasha, Trigun, Weiss Kreuz, Yami no Matsuei, Gundam Wing, Escaflowne, Cowboy Bebop, and many others. All I watch in Japanese, because I think our fine country butchers anime. Badly. XD
Books: Harry Potter series (JKR), Nightrunner series (Lynn Flewelling), Lord of the Rings series (Tolkien), most Stephen King books, Pillars of the Earth (Ken Follet), Outlander series (Diana Gabaldon)
Video Games: Suikoden (1, 2 & 5), Kingdom Hearts (1 & 2), Metal Gear Solid (2 & 4), Final Fantasy (6, 9 & Tactics), Dragon Warrior (7), Lunar (SSSC & EB), Chrono Cross, Xenosaga, Grandia (2), Legend of Legia
Hobbies: Writing, drawing in the anime style crappily, singing loudly, watching anime, music, playing with my 4 year old daughter Rayvn, reading manga, playing RPGs, reading fanfics, drinking Dr. Pepper, chatting online, reading books, and meeting my online friends.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...